Päikesefilter A4 EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC Solarix
EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC Solarix Solar Filter Film A4Explore Scientific Solarix Solar Filter Film.
- Watch Solar Eclipses, Sun Spots, Planet Transits, crossing aircrafts and satellites.Suitable for making your individual solar filter for telescopes, binoculars, photo- and video cameras.
- New developed solar filter film that has the optical quality of the glass with the advantages of impregnated polymer.
- Collateral protection by using impregnated polymer and additional filter coated surface.
- Creates a very natural and yellow solar image.
- Also qualified for high magnifications.
- Consistent brightness and even density with any aperture.
- Ideal for visual observing and photographic use.
- Light weight and does not require re-balancing tube assembly.
- Flat surface compared to other thin film filters that have wrinkles and creases.
- Resistant against any damage.
- Construction manual included for making your individual solar filter and eclipse glasses.
- Tested in Germany under the requirements of DIN EN ISO 12312-2 : 2015-11
- 100% safe
- 10 years warranty with online registration
- Material thickness: 0.05mm
- Optical density: 5
- Optical transmission: 1/1000 of 1% (99.999% incoming light blocked)
- Dimension: A4 - 210 x 297mm
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Solar Filter Film, A4 size
- Hard carton stencil for cutting out a telescope filter holder and eclipse glasses
- Contruction- and Instruction manual
Additional materials which need to be purchased separately:
- Double sided gluing tape.
- Universal adhessive glue.
- Paper scissor.
Tootekood: BR9015000 , Laoseis: 2
Tootekood: BR8843100 , Laoseis: 4
Tootekood: BR4670350 , Laoseis: 9
Tootekood: BR4614500 , Laoseis: 4
Tootekood: BR4920210 , Laoseis: 2